Thursday, May 18, 2017

mid May

Dear Mom,

it was another tough Mother's Day to get through. I tried to read some of your old letters to me and I just couldn't do it, too sad - I could hear your voice all too clearly though I dread that one day I will forget what you sounded like.

You would love it here in New Hampshire today, so many bushes and trees in bloom right now, including the purple lilacs.








The Carolina wrens are just as entertaining as ever, I peaked into their nest today and could 
see one baby bird, there may be others but hard to see as they are under the lid of the gas tank and their nest is rather like a cocoon. I sure was lucky to have them nest here this year, they have really changed the dynamic of the yard!

We sure wish you were here with us to enjoy it. We both miss you...