Saturday, July 1, 2017

summer

Hi Mom,

Summer is here in all her glory! Trying to get out and enjoy it as much as I can. Oliver passed away in May and then after two very sad weeks we decided to adopt two cute dogs in need of a home. They are younger and have really livened up the joint.




this pretty butterfly seemed to by waving at me through the kitchen window, I thought it might be  you...


I spotted these beautiful bladder campions at Temple Mountain yesterday. I tried to identify myself but no luck, I did look through your wildflower book and found your notes where you had seen these too. Seems like someone should have given them a prettier name...


Henry and Polly enjoyed our hike, the highlight for them I think, was finding a 
dead turtle in some bushes.

We sure do miss you....