Sunday, September 24, 2017

Hi Mom,

We are enjoying an Indian summer now and are in no rush for winter... I've been walking the dogs in the woods and meadows as much as possible. I am feeling less and less inclined for human interaction. The world seems more awful every day. I try to focus on the small, beautiful things found in nature but even then there is evidence of the evilness of humans... Trash piled up at the trail head this morning, just horrible.


I took this shot a week or so ago, I was actually trying to photograph a pretty warbler so I could id it later but it never sat still long enough!


a foggy morning at the pond - there was a lone loon out on the water (too foggy to photograph)
but of course I thought of you...


an evening walk at the dam

A day doesn't go by when I don't miss you....